Friday, February 18, 2011

Photoz frum my weak-end in Old Faithful

Last weekend at Old Faithful was a great, relaxing time.  Here are a few shots from the journey...



A warm drink on a cold day is always welcome--Norris Warming Hut

A mild day except for the wind

Norris has HEATED flush-toilet restrooms!!!

A classic 1950's Bombedier that is well-maintained--much faster than our Chevy Van snowcoach

Still on the road to O.F.


See the guys clearing the snow off the roof--they've done the left side

O F I --closed for the season



My attention wandered for a minute and look, I lost my opportunity for a shot of the front end.  Somehow, the ass-end ain't nearly as interesting....

The new Visitor's Center that opened late Summer of 2010


I'd like to fool you into believing this is a wolf pawprint, but... it's a coyote

No comments:

Post a Comment